The placing of an order constitutes an agreement by you the customer to purchase in accordance with our terms and conditions.
You must be of legal drinking age to access this website. South Downs Spirits Co. does not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 18. By accessing this site, you swear and affirm that you are over the age of 18.
For orders placed online, payments will be charged at the time of ordering. We reserve the right to amend prices where necessary and without notice.
We do not share any information gathered with external companies. We aim to respond promptly and efficiently to all comments and do our best to ensure you are satisfied with our service and products. We endeavour to make our descriptions and pictures as accurate as possible.
We accept the following methods of payment, online Credit Card/ Debit Card. If your card issuer or bank refuses to authorise payment to us, we will contact you for further instructions. We will not be liable for any resulting delay or non-delivery. All prices include VAT where appropriate. We reserve the right to amend prices where necessary and without notice. Where a refund is appropriate it will only be made payable to the purchaser of the goods.
Discount codes cannot be used with any other promotion or code – discount codes cannot stack.
Discount codes cannot be substituted for any other item, cash or credit.
Discount codes are one use only per customer.
Over 18’s only.
We reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. If we do this we will publish the amended terms and conditions on this page.
We want you to be enjoying your Goldstone Rum as soon as possible, so we always do our best to ensure you receive your order promptly
Mainland UK: 3-5 working days from date of purchase.
Unfortunately we are not currently able to ship overseas.
Free delivery is automatically applied on all orders of £60 or more. For order below £60, a delivery cost of £4.99 applies. If you have any questions please contact us on email@example.com
It should be remembered that these are estimates and we cannot be held liable for any loss arising from a late delivery.
Unfortunately, as perishable goods and some flammable liquids, we regret that we do not offer returns or refunds on our products, unless due to defect or fault.
If faulty, please email firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the nature of your fault. If you have returned the product(s) to us because they are faulty or mis-described, once we have investigated and approved the matter, we will endeavour to replace/exchange the faulty goods as soon as possible.
We ensure that all our products are shipped in adequate packing to ensure they are protected. If you receive goods which are damaged you must notify us within 24 hours of delivery.
- Gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- Gift Vouchers are available in denominations of £25, £50, £75, £100, £150.
- Gift Vouchers can only be used in a single transaction; and cannot be exchanged for cash. No change or refund will be given.
- Gift Vouchers may be used for goods or services of a higher value, on payment of the difference.
- Gift Vouchers will not be replaced when lost, damaged or stolen.
- Gift Vouchers will be subject to verification at time of presentation.
- Gift Voucher only valid at goldstonerum.com.
- In the event of any dispute, the decision of South Downs Spirits Co. will be final
- South Downs Spirits reserves the right to amend these terms & conditions without prior notice.
Over 18s only; we have a Challenge 25 policy. We can only accommodate customers with advanced bookings. If for any reason the gin school cannot go ahead on the date of your booking, we will contact you to offer you an alternative date. Please note that we are unable to offer refunds of gin school bookings, but we will try and reschedule with 5 days notice if you are not able to attend the date booked. You may transfer your booking to another person or buy a gin school evening as a gift, but we will need notification of that person’s name at least 24 hours before the event. Please email email@example.com to notify us of any additional names or changes.
Over 18s only; we have a Challenge 25 policy. We can only accommodate customers with advanced bookings. Please note that we require a minimum number of 10 attendees to run a distillery tour and if we are unable to reach this number, the tour will not go ahead. In this instance, we will contact you to offer you an alternative date.
Please note that we are unable to offer refunds for tours, but we will try and reschedule with 5 days notice if you are not able to attend the date booked. As such, any absences or cancellations less than 5 days before the tour date will incur the full charge and not be rebookable.
You may transfer your tour booking to another person or buy a tour as a gift, but we will need notification of that person’s name at least 24 hours before the tour. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of any additional names or changes.
General terms and conditions
Health and safety
South Downs Spirits Co accepts no responsibility for any death or injury to any person(s), or damage to property, arising from use or misuse of products purchased from the site. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Intellectual property and copyright
We retain copyright on this website and all its contents, including text, images, software, website and pages, all of which are owned by – or licensed to – South Downs Spirits Co.
Users of the site are in no way granted any right or interest in the content or the intellectual property rights, nor the right to reproduce, use, copy or change any of the contents in any form (written, electronic or otherwise) without our express consent.
Use of this Site is granted for non-commercial purposes only, of a private or personal nature. You are permitted to view, copy or print portions of the text or images solely for the purpose of placing orders with South Downs Spirits Co; you are not licensed to use these materials for any other purpose.
‘Goldstone’ and associated logos are our registered trade names and trademarks; we are also the owners of unregistered trade mark rights in them and these identifiers may not be used by anyone else without our express permission. Trademarks of brands featured on this website belong to their respective owners; we can make no warranty or representation with respect to these or any other trademarks.
Liability and warranty
South Downs Spirits Co offers its services with reasonable care and proficiency but cannot provide any guarantees, representations or warranties regarding the services of any other company, body or third party. Online facilities at South Downs Spirits Co are offered and maintained on an “as is “ and “as available” basis; we can in no way guarantee an error free or continuous form of data or service provision on the Site. Under certain circumstances beyond our control, we may sometimes be unable to offer these online services and cannot be held responsible for such lapses. Nor can we be held responsible for the content of external websites; any links provided are intended for the convenience of the customer: users follow these links of their own choice and at their own responsibility.
Except as stated above, we can give no other warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, statutory or otherwise and all such items are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. These terms shall not limit any rights you have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law; nor shall they exclude or limit South Downs Spirits Co’s liability for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence or fraudulent representation. Brighton Gin cannot be held liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control, including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of God. Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, South Downs Spirits Co excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to Brighton Gin; Brighton Gin shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on this Site;
- any interruptions to or delays in updating this Site;
- the infringement by any person of any intellectual property rights of any third party caused by their use of this Site or any product purchased through it;
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use this Site, or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of, your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control;
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong;
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user’s computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, downloading or using this Site, or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from South Downs Spirits Co or its licensees and affiliates;
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties (‘External Sites’) to which this Site links, and websites located on or through any External Site, nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to cookies, personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names and other services). In the event of concerns regarding such links, websites or transactions, you should contact the site administrator for those external sites immediately;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
South Downs Spirits Co may withdraw or change any part of this Site or may refuse you access to it at any time if we consider it necessary. We may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of this Site and its facilities, upon breach of any part of these terms whatsoever.
Whilst we aim to ensure that the content on the Site is correct South Downs Spirits Co cannot give any warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the Site. Nor can BSouth Downs Spirits Co guarantee that the Site will operate error-free, uninterrupted or free from any so-called computer viruses. The Site and its content are provided ‘as is’. South Downs Spirits Co do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage You may encounter as a consequence of placing trust in the information found on the Site. Appropriate research should be taken by the user before placing reliance upon the content found on the Site. Any reliance placed on information found on the Site should be done at the users own risk.
Third party websites
South Downs Spirits Co have no control of, accept no responsibility for and do not endorse any content found within third party sites which may be linked to South Downs Spirits Co Site. Links to these sites are to ease access for the user. Any reliance placed on information found on third party sites should be done at the user’s own risk.
Use of this Site and these terms are subject to the laws of England and the jurisdiction of the English courts. We cannot guarantee that our site accords with the local laws of any other countries.