Rum school makes a great gift! Use the calendar to select a gift voucher.
Distil your own rum recipe
– You’ll receive a complementary cocktail on arrival.
– To start you will learn the art of distillation and what makes a great rum.
– Then you’ll get hands on with our selection of botanicals, spices and fruits selecting your favourite flavours to add to your own rum recipe.
– You’ll add your recipe to your still with a litre of Goldstone White Rum.
– Whilst your rum is distilling you’ll go on a tour of Goldstone’s Rum distillery, learning how we take the raw sugars through fermentation to distillation and how we bottle our rum.
– After the tour it’s time for your second complementary rum cocktail.
Bespoke label and bottling
– Next up its time to customise your label and give your rum its own unique name.
– Once your rum has finished distilling you can test it’s ABV, bring it down to 40% then bottle your creation.
– Dark rum your favourite? At this point we can add woodchips or distillers caramel to create your perfect dark rum.
– We will keep your recipe on file so if you’d like another give us a shout and we will recreate it and post it to you.
To book use the calendar to find a date, select how many people. Gift vouchers can be bought through the calendar.
We take group bookings and are available for exclusive hire, we can tailor your event to how you’d like including food packages. Please email us for more information: email@example.com
We are only able to accommodate guests over the age of 18.
Our rum school is only accessible via stairs.
The experiences lasts around 2.5 hours. We suggest booking taxis for 9.15pm.
Our rum school is located at our working distillery, please wear sensible shoes.
We use a third party to manage our calendar, they charge a booking fee for this service. Goldstone Rum do not receive any of this fee.
Bookings can be changed up to 7 days in advance, after this time there will be a reschedule fee of £40 per person.
Your experience includes:
- 1x Customised bottle of rum (70CL)
- Customise your own label
- Complementary rum cocktails or soft drinks
- A guided introduction to distillation, our master distiller will be on hand to walk you through step by step
- Distillery tour
Spirit Lab experience £75pp
Check availability and book
Our rum school is very popular, we suggest booking early to secure the date you require. Here are the next dates with space:
3 spaces – 8th March
1 space – 15th March and 16th March
2 spaces – 23rd March
6 spaces – 6th April
We try and update the spaces above as often as we can but please use the calendar for live availability.
If you have 6 friends or colleagues we can run a bespoke rum school, send us an email.
Buying as a gift? Use the gift voucher link above.